Welcome to THERMINIC 2022
THERMINIC is the major European Workshop related to thermal issues in electronic components and systems. We are delighted to host the 28th THERMINIC Workshop in Dublin, Ireland. After a long period of online events and social distancing, we are in good hope that this event will enable us to meet in person again and to share and promote new ideas related to thermal issues in electronic components and systems. For academics and industrialists involved in both micro and power electronics THERMINIC promises to be a very special occasion with a high quality technical programme and exciting social events. We invite delegates to consider submitting abstracts that are related, but not limited to, the following topics:
Don´t miss important dates, deadlines and announcements with the Therminic Newsletter.
Thermal Phenomena in Simulation & Experiment
- Thermal management of electronic components and systems
- Classical and modern thermometry and thermography
- Thermal interface materials and their characterisation
- Thermal modelling and investigation of packages
- Nano-scale heat transfer
- Multi-physics simulation and field coupling
- Electro-thermal modelling and simulation
- CFD modelling and benchmarking
- Advanced thermal materials and technologies
- Numerical methods for multi-scale heat transfer
Electronics Cooling Concepts & Applications
- Cooling concepts: air, liquid, 2-phase, etc.
- Power electronics
- High temperature electronics
- Solid state lighting / LEDs
- Thermo-electric and sub-ambient cooling
- Novel and advanced cooling technologies
- Heat pipe and vapour chambers
- 3D heterogenous integration and cooling
- Ultra low form factor air cooling
- Novel manufacturing methods
- Cooling for IoT, CPS, mobile, edge computing
- Thermal buffering for computational sprinting
- Battery thermal management
- Thermo-mechanical reliability
- Prognostics and health monitoring
- Lifetime modelling and prediction
- Damage and fracture mechanics
- Failure analysis and inline inspection by thermal imaging
Authors are invited to submit an abstract describing recent work, please check the Submissions page for details.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 1, 2022!
We look forward to seeing you all at Therminic 2022 in Dublin.
Dr. Tim Persoons
Therminic 2022 Programme Chair